Bigfoot Photo

I LOVE this photo.

I never even noticed it at the time, I was just happily snapping photos at Yellowstone National Park many years ago, and LO AND BEHOLD, when flipping through boxes of photos from that trip -- decades later -- what should appear before my shocked eyes but this snapshot of BIGFOOT crossing the road. Way too late to launch a search party, research team, or anything else.

I laughed my head off. Can you tell what the subject of the photo really is? Its feet are really too small to actually be Bigfoot. But it is indeed a living creature.


susankennedy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

New Upcoming Book on Painting Landscapes with Light and Depth (for Oil and Acrylic Painters)