Abstract Painting - Susan's Knife Painting Tips



Another painting, they're falling over and tripping me! This one (far left) is titled "Running and Not Stopping"; it looks breathless and hopeful to me. I hope it pricks your imagination, that's the idea! You can see it on my etsy store and if you'd like to get a pdf of my knife painting tips just click on the link (the one you just passed). You can see a thumbnail of the notes above. It's a real blast of fun and inspiration to pick up a painting knife, try it!


I've got to stop. I crochet at night and paint by day, truly a tormented, obsessed but happy person who always has paint on her nose. I do teach oil and watercolor....so contact me if you'd like to know more. And I also design and sell crochet patterns, it's my hobby, while painting is my obsession. You can see more about my art at susankennedy.com

_________________________________________________________________
If you're interested in my beginner-to-intermediate level classes
you can contact me to find out details.

OIL AND ACRYLIC ABSTRACT is at Sharon Springs Park this summer, Monday evenings from 6-8 PM) and there are upcoming PLEIN AIR WORKSHOPS at Forsyth County Parks this coming Fall as well as new classes forming in Oil Landscape and Watercolor Landscape (email me at kennedyartstudio@ bellsouth.net to inquire or get on a waiting list)

Call 770 781-2215 to inquire or sign up, and click on the links above to get a course description, see demos which will be painted, and get a supply list , pricing and signup contact information. See you there!!

Susan
www.susankennedy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head