Abstract Religious Art, a Visual Poem


This is an abstract I don't think I've mentioned before in my blog, it was, for me, a prototype, a way to get a bunch of ideas in my head onto canvas, coming together into a coherent whole. It sort of evolved into a question about heaven, more a question than a statement, anyway. I'm not even sure what the question is, either! I called it "Elijah's Door" because I think it was Elijah in the Old Testament who was taken up to heaven without passing through death. Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking, this sort of art is new to me and dear to me.

My site, susankennedy.com has evolved into a blend of portfolio of original paintings (both oil paintings on canvas and watercolor originals) as well as a way for me to offer fine art instruction (oil painting lessons on youtube, watercolor painting instrucion and watercolor demonstration) as well as crochet patterns which reflect my hobby. I hope you'll visit and trade links with me, all of it is fun and a source of continual delight.

Thanks for looking, and you can see my items at my website!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head