Painting Demonstration Video, Watch me Paint!


I've put a watercolor demo on my site, and am sticking my toe in the water of painting demonstrations. This is a 29-minute video of me painting this floral still life, and it's only in 640-pixel format, which is why it's so nice and cheap! But you can get it and download it (just please don't share it!), it's great for viewing on your computer to get a view of how another watercolor artist works. You can see a preview of it on youtube but to get the actual download you'll need to see my instructional videos and ebooklets at my website.... getting inspired, baby!! Go you crazy artists!!!! Woooo hooooooooo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head