What I'm working on: this Moonrise won't get out of my Head!


This one has been bothering me for weeks; we were driving down Tribble Road in North Georgia and as we rounded a curve the rising moon took our breaths away. Shannon called it a Harvest Moon, and it was gorgeously lit up by the sun setting on the opposite horizon, as were the trees. Love love love it when the sunset lights up a rising moon and its visual surrounding, it's always surreal and magical. Check that listing later to see the finished piece... hopefully will be done in a few days!



Check out my store at susankennedy.etsy.com or at susankennedy.comto see more about my work. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head