New Fall and Winter Oil and Watercolor Classes in Cumming!


Check out my new art classes for Adults! I'm so honored and happy to be offering lots and lots of classes at the Parks and Rec Department (Cumming, Georgia) this fall and winter. I've had an absolute blast painting with my fellow Forsyth County residents this past spring and summer. We generally finish most of a painting in a two hour class (in watercolor we finish 3 or 4 smaller demos). MOST of all, we enjoy exploring the media of Oils and Watercolor. You can email me at (take out the extra space) kennedyartstudio@ bellsouth.net or call Forsyth Parks and Rec at 770 781-2215 to get on my waiting list or to sign up. See you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head