Susan's Fall Show 2011!


You guys, this is my first online show in a while! Whew, it's a mess, too, I just kind of splashed the things up on my website, haven't even really described them a lot. But, if you click on the small photos, I tried to make their listings have a lot of photos and a little description of what's behind the paintings.

Lots of fall themes, that's why I named the collection "Sweet Autumn." And...I named it so because fall is my favorite season of all.

I hope you enjoy looking at my latest! They are truly works of love and freedom, more so than in the past. I hope the past few years of thinking and stewing, yelling and crying have been for a reason; I know that God's love has been what has kept my head from flying apart, and you can see some of the frustration and anger of the last few years in some of the works. Not many, but some.

Mostly the paintings are a reach back to what I love about landscape: beautiful light, softness and depth, a sense of mystery that draws you in and make you feel contemplative and whole.

May God bless you, my friends, this fall and later and may your own artistic journey be one which is satisfying, uplifting and delightful.

Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head