New Classes and what I've been working on!

I've got two new classes starting next week (Sept 2012), Tuesdays and Thursdays! Can't wait!

Tuesday at Old Atlanta park, we've got watercolor, and we're going to branch out to some floral and still life elements as well as landscape, this time. It's only $80 for four classes, once a week for two hours, so call 770 781-2215 to sign up. Oil class starting on Thursday from 1-3 is a similar setup, but it will be at Fowler Park, not Old Atlanta.

Stand by for a cool photo of what I've been working on this week, it's paper mache! Can't put it down, I'm flippin obsessed!

I'm finding that paper mache is so flexible! So easy to mold and sculpt, so forgiving. And cheap! I'm thrashing about experimenting with new media like ahem, cartoons, and well, paper mache, but I must say, it's thrilling. Send your comments and have a super arty day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head