Come Paint a Colorful Tree!

Come and Paint this tree (above) with us at the Parks and Rec multipurpose room at Foster Park! On Monday evening, Feb 25! 
This mini workshop focuses on painting this colorful and cheerful tree on a hilltop. We paint it in acrylics on canvas, and the technique is not very layered: you'll sketch it out (with help if you wish), lay in the sky, then trunk and purply-rusty shadows, then what a blast: put in those golden-greeny highlights and soft and pretty details and shadows in lavernder, pink, gold!
sign up by calling Parks and Rec at 770 781-2215, and you can pay at any parks and rec front desk. The workshop will be held Monday, February 25 from 7-9 PM at Fowler Park's Multipurpose room (click here for map and directions
I'm so excited to be painting new and fun subjects! Read on for more:
________
My upcoming classes include continuing Oil Landscape sessions and continuing Watercolor for beginners and intermediate painters:
Oils (ages 18 and up)
Four Week Session  $80
Tuesdays 1-3 PM at Old Atlanta Park Feb 26 through March 19


Watercolor (ages 18 and up)  
 Four Week Session $80
Thursdays 1-3 PM at Fowler Park Mar 7 through March 28


____________

Click here for my supply list for both Oils and Watercolors. 

Thanks for checking out my classes and let me know if you have any questions!!!


You can go to my etsy art store to see more of my paintings and www.susankennedy.com to find out more about my work. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head