New Watercolor Painting Ebook with Printable Art Files for Greeting Cards



I'm so excited to finally start publishing my various painting ebooks on Amazon! Here's the first , and it's packed with step by step photos of this advanced level watercolor still life project. When it's sized to 8.5 x 11, it's 22 pages, not sure what that turns in to on an ereader.

It's not so much intended as a tutorial for you to duplicate this painting, but a discussion of how I tackled a complex subject which included flowers and china.

There's even a link to a 29 minute video of me painting this watercolor! (If you'd like to see my little youtube painting videos, click here for my channel).

Also, with each of the art ebooklets I publish, I'm including downloadable files (5" x 7" and 300 dpi jpg's) of my art, so that you can print out mini prints, greeting cards, or notecards (you can see the ones which are included in the little box on the cover art).

It's so inspiring talking with people about watercolor, and incidentally I'm starting up a new watercolor class which begins on March 7 1-3 PM at Fowler Park in Forsyth County (near Atlanta). Four two hour sessions are included in the four week class, and we have a good time exploring the medium! Beginner to intermediate levels are the norm for this class.

Thanks for checking out my art, and you can find out more at susankennedy.com . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head