new Pinot's Palette location in Johns Creek! Come Paint!

I hope all of my blog readers will know about this new Pinot's Palette location in John's Creek. I'm having a blast being one of their instructors/assistants, and the type of painting is nothing but fun and relaxation! Don't think fine art, think fun art! Here's a link to their upcoming sessions, I'm teaching the one tomorrow night July 25 "Dance of the Buttercups"...
http://www.pinotspalette.com/JohnsCreek/Classes


Grab a friend, bring a bottle of wine and some snacks, and come paint! 
Pinot's is located between Starbucks and Five Below near the intersection of McGinnis Ferry and Medlock Bridge Road...the address is 11720 Medlock Bridge Road , Suite 175, Duluth, GA 30097 and it's just around the corner from Jason's Deli. 

Thanks you guys!
Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head