Painting a Super Easy Hydrangea Painting at Fowler Park!

And another easy workshop for the beginner: I'm painting this painting at Fowler Park in the Multi-Purpose Room this coming Sunday July 28 from 2 PM to 4 PM. Fun! And Simple! I'll walk you through every step, and the best part is, you can just come as you are: all of the supplies are included.

It's best when you come with a friend - and bring a Starbucks and a desire to have a fun afternoon of painting!

Here's a snapshot of the painting:


Some have a blast!
_______

I also offer other classes, more in depth, with different subjects every week. You can see my calendar at https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=susankennedyartist@gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York%20

Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head