Tons of paintings at Art And Soul Show/Fundraiser this Weekend in Cumming!

                                                              or check out my website
You guys, come out to The Vine Community Church this coming weekend (Dec 5 and 6) for the Art and Soul show and fundraiser...I'll have ton of stuff there! 30% of every sale goes toward some of our ministries for women and children: Abba House, Vijiji House of Light orphanage in Kenya, and The Hope Tree Adoption ministry here in Cumming.



The art show and sale will be open Friday night from 4-10 P.M. and Saturday from 10  A.M. to 6 P.M. There are also speakers and a jazz concert and dinner Friday evening, so check out http://www.artandsoulnga.com/about-the-show/ to find out more. The Vine is at 4655 Bethelview Rd, Cumming GA

I'll have a rather large pile of paintings here, first time in quite a while that I've done a show like this. Eh, maybe 20 years?

The whole group of paintings, large and small, that I will have at the show, are in this folder. They have a yardstick next to them, and their titles on the chalkboard. I feel a little silly having so many abstracts and impressionist paintings side by side, but can't think of anything else to say besides: I'm struggling to choose one or the other, and can't seem to do it! My realist/impressionist paintings are about light and the beauty of landscape and objects, while my abstracts are (to me) a more human story about journey, hope and heaven. So take a look and tell me what you think. 

The prices of these paintings will vary from $40 to over $1000...generally the 16" x 20" oils, of which there are dozens, are priced between $250 and $450, and watercolors are nice little bite sized bits of art which are significantly less. I also have a few linocuts and mixed media paintings and sketches, a very eclectic and jumbled collection which actually are a good reflection of my mental state when I paint! 

Thanks for being my friends and fans, and thanks for supporting this show! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head