New Paintings on Ebay, my gallery for the time being! Abstract Painting Landscape and small watercolor paintings too


You guys, I'm putting a big pile on Ebay again, boy it's cleanup time. I'm unhappily turning into an abstract painter, but still don't see why I should let go of landscape. Ha, I'm writing a little book about it. It's probably easy to tell that the abstracts have my interest, they just seem more narrative and poetic than the realist landscapes. Why, I just don't know. I guess a landscape can tell a story, but it's not as impulsive and easy as an abstracted landscape or a pure abstract. Which my daughter insists I NEVER do. 

So...here are a couple that are there in my ebay listings.

Even a floral:

If you'd like to look at them all (they're all for sale, in fact please just make me a fair offer!) you can look here. Thanks, and check in later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Watercolor!

My Spring 2021 Art Newsletter with All Kinds of Arty Thoughts

Paper Mache Cow Head